- Applicants must be able to speak clearly, work in a stressful environment and multi-task.
- Applicants must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age
- A minimum of one year of public safety experience
- Applicants must be able to accurately type at least 35 wpm
- Applicants must be able to pass the applicant testing, background investigation, psychological exam and medical screening
- Bi-lingual and minority applicants are encouraged to apply
Duties include, but are not limited to answering 9-1-1 telephones, processing emergency information and relaying to public safety personnel via radio, entering data through the use of the Computer-Aided Dispatch system. Completed applications must be emailed to email@example.com.